April 16, 2014—It's the middle of another election year. And while midterms historically draw a smaller crowd of voters, they bring to the forefront of political conversation a variety of issues intended to energize voter bases and solidify party candidates. Predictably, one of those issues is once again immigration.
- What Do Protestants Think of Pope Francis?
- Three Digital Life Trends for 2014
- Celebrating Lent 2014
- Sequels, Selfies and Space: 2013 at the Movies
- Three Trends on Faith, Work and Calling
- Three Major Faith and Culture Trends for 2014
- Bible-Minded Cities: 2014
- Introducing Barna Frames
- Christian Views on Alcohol
- Is Evangelism Going Out of Style?