March 24, 2015—This past year, Barna Group has spent a considerable amount of time studying the unchurched—those who have not attended church within the past six months.
March 19, 2015—While many factors make up human self-identity, most Americans agree the primary factor that makes up their identity is family. Nearly two-thirds of Americans say their family makes up “a lot” of their personal identity (62%).
March 3, 2015—Like it or not—and there are plenty of reasons not to—consumer culture shapes what people expect of church and how some churches approach ministry.
February 25, 2015—Winning an Oscar doesn’t necessarily equal box office gold.
- Most Americans Didn’t Watch Oscar-Nominated Films
- The Different Impact of Good and Bad Leadership
- Cyber Church: Pastors and the Internet
- The Top Bible-Minded Cities in America
- George Barna & David Kinnaman on the Rise of the Churchless
- Year-in-Review: Barna's Top 10 Findings from 2014
- 'Tis the Season: How Technology Is Affecting the Holidays
- 10 Facts About America's Churchless
- George Barna & David Kinnaman Reflect on 30 Years of Barna Group
- Designing Worship Spaces with Millennials in Mind