March 3, 2015—Like it or not—and there are plenty of reasons not to—consumer culture shapes what people expect of church and how some churches approach ministry.
February 25, 2015—Winning an Oscar doesn’t necessarily equal box office gold.
February 23, 2015—Millions of viewers tuned in to the 87th Academy Awards last night, but for many this was their first look at the top films. Barna’s annual movie-going study revealed that Best Picture nominees were among the least attended of the 30 films surveyed.
February 18, 2015—You’ve probably heard it said that people don’t quit jobs, they quit bad bosses.It’s a common leadership maxim—often issued as a word of warning to those stepping into leadership: a bad leader can ruin even the best of jobs.
- Cyber Church: Pastors and the Internet
- The Top Bible-Minded Cities in America
- George Barna & David Kinnaman on the Rise of the Churchless
- Year-in-Review: Barna's Top 10 Findings from 2014
- 'Tis the Season: How Technology Is Affecting the Holidays
- 10 Facts About America's Churchless
- George Barna & David Kinnaman Reflect on 30 Years of Barna Group
- Designing Worship Spaces with Millennials in Mind
- Millennials and the Bible: 3 Surprising Insights
- Five Trends Among the Unchurched