When Barna Group started in 1984, the idea of a research firm devoted primarily to the exploration of faith and spirituality was groundbreaking. In fact, George Barna coined the term theolographics™ to describe the faith variables of belief, activity, affiliation and identity. This section of the Barna website gives you access to our research and resources that address the faith and spirituality of Americans.
Dec 18, 2013 - Gospel tracts, sidewalk evangelism, street preachers with bullhorns—all of these things seem like evangelistic efforts of yesteryear. But if this seems true, where does that leave the state of evangelism today? Is faith-sharing a fading practice, or does it simply look different today? In all their innovative efforts to engage culture, have Christians left this ancient practice so integral to their faith behind?
- The Spiritual Journeys of Young Catholics
- Election 2012 Priorities: How the Faith of Likely Voters Affects the Issues They Care About
- Top Trends of 2011: Maximizing Spiritual Change
- Top Trends of 2011: Changing Role of Christianity
- Self-Described Christians Dominate America but Wrestle with Four Aspects of Spiritual Depth