Everyone has concepts about the shapes, styles, and dynamics of American families – some more accurate than others. In fact, some of the most popular data at barna.org is about families and kids. In this section of the Barna website, you can access our latest research and resources on parents, families, and children.
Nov. 5, 2013 — When most people reference the changing of the family structure, it’s usually a negative connotation—signifying the disintegration of the traditional family. But there’s another force at work changing the family make–up that is as positive as it is powerful, and Christians are among the most likely groups to address this cause.
- Does Having Children Make Parents More Active Churchgoers?
- New Research Explores the Long-Term Effect of Spiritual Activity among Children and Teens
- New Marriage and Divorce Statistics Released
- Christian Parents Are Not Comfortable With Media But Buy Them for Their Kids Anyway
- Many Churches Neglect to Screen Those Working with Children and Youth