Hispanic America (PDF Edition)
Understand one of the fastest-growing audiences in America.
As the nation’s largest minority group—and one of the fastest-growing segments—Hispanics are an increasingly powerful force shaping our society. And with 84% identifying themselves as Christians, Hispanic Americans are also shaping the face of American Christianity.
Hispanic America will give you an understanding of the faith, values and priorities of this important group. You’ll gain insights into these areas of Hispanic life and thought:
- Expressions of Faith
- Social Views & Concerns
- Work & Vocation
- Money & Finances
- Children & Youth
- The Bible
- Unchurched Latino viewpoints
- Demographics & Psychographics
Reliable, authoritative data and insightful analysis come together to create a useful tool for those who want to help shape the Church of tomorrow. Learn how to minister to and serve alongside Hispanic Americans with the groundbreaking new report Hispanic America.
“This is one of the best comprehensive studies on our Hispanic population. I commend you for the wide scope and depth of the information.”
Dr. Fermín A. Whittaker
CEO, California Southern Baptist Convention
See what others are saying about the Hispanic America report.
* 128 pages, full color
* four detailed appendices give deep-dive on key variables*
* report is in English (Spanish language anticipated in early 2013)
* one digital version per buyer; please no unauthorized sharing of the digital report
Questions? Bulk orders?
Please contact Elaina Perez Buffon
(8:30-5 pm Pacific)
* appendices include: age, country of origin, religious affiliation, region, language preference